QUESTION: delivering compliant data tables on the fly

From: <michele_duell@Teamsignal.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:20:27 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi Everyone,

My problem: Using WebDB to generate reports from an Oracle backend. We can
customize the HTML with templates, but WebDB writes it's own HTML (within
our templates, if you think Front Page code is bad you should get a look at
this...)  No way that we can find to write table headers, etc, let alone
compliant HTML.

Anyone with a solution? What are you using to write dynamic reports that
*is* compliant?

Thanks,

Michele Duell
michele_duell@teamsignal.com