Fwd: Interview: Accessibility Law Experts

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:26:46 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Interesting, I need to take a look over this (haven't read it

I'm not sure if all of those are who _I_ would call experts
on the "accessibility law" but at least they are opinionated. :)

Board Member, HTML Writers Guild                 http://www.hwg.org/
AWARE Center Director                    http://www.awarecenter.org/