Re: The most accessible LDD site ever?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 06:31:14 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Jonathan chetwynd <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>
At 11:50 AM 6/20/01 +0100, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
>How will it be when LDD students can create accessible web pages

We so often focus on the benefits we are trying to attain for our
friends/clients that we don't sufficiently trumpet the benefits to us all
when empowerment through inclusion extends to those previously thought to
be somehow "inferior".

"How it will be" is that we (all of society) will be far the richer
therefor. I eagerly await the insights that have heretofore gone
un-communicated because of our attitudes which still preclude inclusion of
so many people.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE