Re: metadata

Kirsty,

You and your colleague might also look at the Dublin Core metadata
standard, although you may already be familiar with it give your
library association.

http://dublincore.org/documents/2001/04/12/usageguide/

Regards,

Larry

--
Permanent email address:  Larry.G.Hull.1@gsfc.nasa.gov

Location:                 Building 23 Room E411

Business address:         NASA
                           Goddard Space Flight Center
                           Code  588
                           Greenbelt, MD 20771

FAX:                      301-286-1768

Vice Chairperson GSFC Persons With Disabilities Advisory Committee
Accessibility Engineer, Advanced Architectures and Automation Branch
Web Accessibility Training http://ohr.gsfc.nasa.gov/DevGuide/CompTech/08A.htm