Re: frieze was: Re: Email Address for Complaints

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 23:45:34 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
> I am not sue if there is something wrong, however the last posting with this
> header >Re: Email Address for Complaints

If it really had a Re: in it, I didn't get it.  Scott Lubow's original
has an extremely bloated public key signature, questionably marked as
an attachment with a file name to which to save it, but doesn't differ
in that respect from earlier ones of his.  The email structure is valid,
but I don't know if the PKCS structure is valid.

Freezing Outlook is potentially serious, as it could indicate a buffer
o v e r r u n   s e c u r i t y    h o l e.