Re: Accessible PowerPoint Presentations

From: iris <iristopa@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 11:17:46 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
personally i have not yet found a better method than extracting the text
manually and putting it into properly hand-coded html.  i make the original
ppt file available for downloading, but since not everybody uses / can
afford / wants a bloatware product like ppt, and because 'save as webpage'
turns what is mainly text into inaccessible graphics, i always produce a
clean html version of it manually.

iris

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:17:11 -0400 , Morris, Lynn wrote:

>  Does anyone have any tips for making PowerPoint presentations accessible
on
>  the Web?  I know the stuff generated by the "save as HTML" feature in
2000
>  needs tweaking, but it doesn't seem to be in a format I can edit.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/