Re: WeMedia's talking browser

At 1:15 PM -0700 2001/6/08, Scott Luebking wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Has anyone checked out WeMedia's talking browser?  Any comments?
>
>     http://www.wemedia.com/talking_browser

Hope to take a look at it later tonight, but of course, comments from
people in the "target audience" (of which I'm not) are most appreciated.

In other words, if this is a browser for people with specific disabilities
(limited vision or learning disabilities) I'd like to hear if it is
meeting their needs -- whether or not _I_ like it is less useful to all
of us. :)

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison