RE: Java applets and Screen Readers

From: Jim Thatcher <thatch@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 21:48:19 -0500
To: Jeff Isom <jeff@cpd2.usu.edu>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I suggest you use the HPR mailing list for the question you are asking about
HPR. You subscribe to the list by sending a note to requests@talklist.com,
and the body of the note should say "subscribe ibm-hpr yourName"  without
any quotes and filling in yourname. Once you have done that you can send a
note to ibm-hpr@talklist.com with your question.

Jim
jim@jimthatcher.com
Accessibility Consulting