Re[2]: New Topic

     As I said in my initial message --  A screen-reader, such as
     "JAWS", will read every line of every page, therefore, will read
     these repetitive text links from every page -- at the bottom,
     before going to the next page.

     David

>If the links are at the end of the page you don't need a "skip". Marti

>If the links are at the bottom of the page, why do you need to skip them?

>Since the user cannot see the end of the page
.they do not know the links are at the bottom.
.Possibly an image with an alt="Page footer
.begins" (a stretched color square to immitate a
>horizonal rule) and an option of a link to the
."top" or "back".