eLearning Usability & Accessibility

From: Anthony Quinn <anthony@frontend.ie>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 17:42:05 +0100
Hi All,

Frontend's new white paper, "Why People Can't Use eLearning" is now
available. You can read a summary online at:
http://infocentre.frontend.com/whitepaper

Our white paper takes a detailed look at what the eLearning sector needs to
know about usability and accessibility. We examine the current state of some
eLearning applications, identify common failings, and detail the specific
issues that affect the industry.

The white paper also offers advice on implementing best-practice usability
and accessibility solutions for those developing or marketing eLearning
products.

At the moment, we have PDF available as a download on the site (HTML version
should be up there at some point). In the meantime, if anyone wants a word
version, feel free to let me know and I will send one on.

As ever, I would be interested in any comments from the group.

best regards,

Anthony

Anthony Quinn - Head of Interaction Design

Frontend - Usability Engineering & Interface Design
40 Westland Row, Dublin 2, Ireland

email anthony.quinn@frontend.com
web http://www.frontend.com
tel  +353 1 24 11 600