RE: Accessibility and mailto links

From: Miraz Jordan <miraz@firstbite.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:29:04 +1200
To: "Robert Neff" <rneff@bbnow.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 00:28 -0500 05/06/2001, Robert Neff wrote:
>i disagree.  forms offer a huge advantage for customers [snip much
>excellent content]

Well you make some excellent points about the usefulness of forms,
but you can't disagree with my being annoyed and frustrated by them
as that's my experience.

Perhaps form design could incorporate measures such as allowing me to
send a copy of the email to my own address, and revealing the email
address to which the form is being sent (or a sensible contact
address for the organisation).

Forms could also be designed to have sensible sized text areas for
extended feedback.

Cheers,

Miraz

--