RE: Does anyone think that this site is priority 3 compliant?

agree. Lynx does the same thing.

Chaals

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Phill Jenkins wrote:

  > We would be interested to know if combining the text and image link as
  one
  > entity

  Yes this is a good technique.

  > without using the alt attribute, works on other screen readers - if
  > anyone can let us know if it definitely doesn't work on older readers,
  > please let us know. Either way...

  In Home Page Reader, it depends which settings are set.  In default mode,
  only image links missing alt attributes are spoken with the URL of the
  link.  In "verbose mode", all images, not just the linked ones, are spoken
  with the source attribute of the image element.