EARL 0.95 Available

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 12:21:23 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
The EARL 0.95 stuff has now been uploaded to the W3C site, including
the schema:-

   http://www.w3.org/2001/03/earl/0.9.rdf (RDF)
   http://www.w3.org/2001/03/earl/0.95.n3 (N3)

some examples:-

some implementation notes:-

a list of changes from 0.9:-

and a convertor from 0.9 to 0.95, which I'm very pleased with:-

The *old* 0.9 stuff has been moved to:-

Please don't cite it as being up-to-date EARL.

What about the issues? Well, taking a look at the most recent issues
list, a couple were just syntax problems that I went ahead and
corrected, but the only issue that really needed deciding upon (how
much prose to include) could easily be decided later.

I'm already drafting up some examples of processing EARL 0.95.

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer