[webwatch] RIP: Len Kasday (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:43:12 -0400 (EDT)
From: Janina Sajka <janina@afb.net>
To: uaccess-l@trace.wisc.edu, sec508@trace.wisc.edu, webwatch@yahoogroups.com,
     basr-l@trace.wisc.edu
Subject: [webwatch] RIP: Len Kasday

Colleagues:

It is with deepest sadness that I write to tell you that Len Kasday has
passed away. I do not know any further details other than that a
memorial service is being planned for sometime this coming week in
Philadelphia.

Len was a most able technologist and influential advocate for
accessibility and user centric design. But he was also a warm,
delightful, and caring human being, a real mensch and a dear friend. He
will be missed greatly.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
[FORM]
Say you love them