Re: asterisks and footnotes

From: iris <iristopa@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
To: W3c-Wai-Ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
fantastic!  i can't believe we didn't come up with this ealier.  see, my
main interest is in making it less confusing for screenreader users.
jumping around in the text is confusing, especially for such a bagatelle.
this is a really good solution.  thank you sooo much.

thanks for all the other input too

On Wed, 16 May 2001 12:09:31 -0400, Marti wrote:

>  Why not put the explanation of the * just before the table - in a quick
>  it seemed that it meant the same thing inside each table.
>  (in this table * indicates Blah blah blah)
>  Marti

Send a cool gift with your E-Card