Mozilla: Not unimpressive

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 23:39:53 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@W3.org
I only now have a computer that can actually run Mozilla, and by God
it's not all that bad.

It has been discoverd that Mozilla on Mac interprets tabindex
properly, understands accesskey for US-ASCII characters (hold Control
and press the character, but as ever you have to know what the
character is; accented characters do not work), underlines abbr and
acronym (double-underlines them: solid+dashed), and-- get this--
gives you full access to longdesc (hit Properties in contextual
menu). Title on everything produces a tooltip (and is listed in
Properties from time to time).

Well, [expletive] *me*. All we need is visible manifestation of
accesskey,  la iCab, and we're off to the races. Until the next time
Mozilla crashes.
--
         Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
         Weblogs, resources, & articles by the hundreds: