Use relative sizing and positioning

From: Robert Neff <rneff@bbnow.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 09:22:24 -0500
To: "W3c-Wai-Ig" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Use relative sizing and positioning (% values) rather than absolute
(pixels), see  http://www.cast.org/bobby/html/gls/g104.html.
i want to ensure that my stylesheet uses relative sizes and is compliant to
WCAG. I do not see an example of this in bobby or in WCAG that actually
shows you how to build a Priority 2 or 3 stylesheet in regards to font
sizes.  Looking for the perfect stylesheet!

i have started an example page and welcome anyone to comment, see  and   i have started this but am tired and
have a lack of sleep right now.  please be aware this is a test site and is
not live, so the information is subject to change.  this stylesheet passes
the CSS validator.

can someone check this page on Netscape and see if you see any black?  any
ideas - i am too tired to mess with this anymore...