Usability/Accessibility testing issues

From: Karl Hebenstreit, Jr. <karlhjr@home.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 21:16:51 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
While testing some new features under consideration, we've been running
into to some user-interface issues, and I'm looking for some references
(both people and technical references online). Problems unique to the
Mac platform, with our test machine having Mac OS 7.6.1 with Netscape
4.5 and IE 5.0, are borders not appearing at all or in the wrong
place.   Another issue we're having involves losing the visited link
colors, on multiple operating systems and browsers.

Can anyone point to known usability issues with Mac browsers, or suggest
what might be causing the loss of the visited link colors from their
development experience?

Thanks,
Karl
karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov