Re: url bar

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 21:11:47 +0100
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, "Robert Neff" <rneff@bbnow.net>, "W3c-Wai-Ig" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
it is so weird that whilst when I sent the last email, the attachment shows
the cat, yet when  recieved the copy it didn't, and if I try toopen the
attachment ms doesn't recognise the .ico, yet if I save it, then look in the
folder where it is saved, there the cat is again....
Obviously itensely logical, and equally nonsensical.
perhaps you'll understand why i chose a cheshire cat.

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LD)
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
http://www.signbrowser.org.uk