Re: url bar

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:02:35 +0100
To: "Robert Neff" <rneff@bbnow.net>, "W3c-Wai-Ig" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
a search for favicon will tell you far more....
They are very, very helpful for non-readers, we use them a lot.
There are supposed to be some problems, I've not had too many. you can save
different images within one favicon, but there are limitations on the
numbers of colors to be used, 16 I think.

visit http://www.peepo.com if you see a pussy cat's face, you can drag it
onto the desktop or your toolbars or even the start menu.
its a special sort of icon called a favicon and saved as for instance
pussy.fav.

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LD)
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com