Re: Macromedia Accessibility Question

From: Jeff Isom <jeff@cpd2.usu.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:11:31 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "Lubow Scott" <lubow_scott@bah.com>
I did a little research about making Flash accessible and at this point,
there isn't much you can do to make it accessible.  I wrote up the results
of my research and it can be found at
http://www.webaim.org/Articles/accessibleflash.php.

The article describes the limitations with the Flash Accessibility Kit.

Macromedia does have an accessible Flash player in the works, but no
timeline has been published as to when it will be released.

Jeff