RE: SUBJECT: www.popchart.com

From: Jim Thatcher <thatch@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:18:38 -0500
To: michele_duell@Teamsignal.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I cannot speak for the technicalities of connecting the charting to your
data base, but I did see the a demonstration of PopChart[D] at CSUN and was
very impressed. From what I did see you should not have problems working
with them.

Corda offers a refreshing example of folks adding accessibility in solid
thoughtful ways motivated by 508 considerations. This is the kind of advance
I would hope for from Section 508. If you have not seen it, check out
http://www.corda.com/d/ and their press release
http://www.corda.com/press/press-04-16-01.cfm on the long descriptions. (I
am NOT on the Corda payroll!)

Accessibility Consulting