RE: Okay, I'm stuck here.

Seems that the image and caption are not equivalent, but complimentary.  so
using alt="" is not sufficient.  The alt should replace the image and the
caption should compliment the image alt.  If the alt and the caption are
the same, then one of them is wrong, or I don't understand the question...

Is there a URL example to review?

Jon wrote:
> ...You have a piece of text, and with that text is an image, and
> with that image is a caption. The image adds "value" or
> comprehension to the text, and the caption does the same
> for the image. ...

Regards,
Phill