Re: FrontPage Accessibility Wizard?

Thanks for posting this link.

They didn't address the fact that FP2000 cannot handle alt text for
image maps.  It recommends not using image maps as a method to achieve
accessibility.  That's a cop out.

I would also like to see FP2000 support alt text a little better.  It
doesn't require or prompt you for alt text.  Furthermore, I would like
to see LONGDESC to be supported.

Paul Stauffer
staufferp@cder.fda.gov