Re: Cognitive impairment examples

From: Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga <rkthunga@humanmarkup.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:31:53 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I would just like to bring up the framework of emotional, cultural, and =
educational impairments to emphasize as part of the discussion (beyond =
language).  These are fundamental concepts to bring up in the discussion =
of impairments.

Our efforts will certainly tie in with these, as we account for =
differences in various human traits in presenting information.
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
HumanMarkup Coordinator
    ----- Original Message -----=20