Re: Bobby Limitatation - Workaround Sought

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:55:54 +0100
To: "Graham Oliver" <graham_oliver@yahoo.com>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>, "David Woolley" <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I hadn't appreciated it was offline, google does take a while to search a
site, in my experience, but seems to me to do an incredible job, once given
some. webstripper, sounds good enough, but if you're creating the site,
can't you use perl orsomething similar to keep an eye on what you're
writing?

I'm obviously a bit out of depth here....

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LD)
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
http://www.signbrowser.org.uk