Re: Bobby Limitatation - Workaround Sought

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 21:06:08 +0100
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>, "David Woolley" <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hey guys, I don't mean to knock your suggestions, and maybe graham's the
right man for the job.
However to submit using a robot that doesn't appear to have a graphical
interface seems a bit far fetched for the wai-ig group.
there again perhaps I'm on the wrong list.
perhaps graham could clarify his problem?
google picks up all sorts of dead pages I forgot creating years ago, and
never imagined I ever linked to.

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LD)
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com