Re: <PRE> tag

At 08:38 AM 4/10/2001, laura.dangelo@hrdc-drhc.gc.ca wrote:
>We have some International Pension Agreements that are next to impossible to
>format  without using the <blockquote> tag and since we can not use

Why would they be impossible to format without using <blockquote>?
I'm confused.

If they are block quotations, then they should be marked up using
using <blockquote>.

If you need to, say, indent sections of text, then you should use
Cascading Style Sheets to produce that indentation effect.

The <pre> tag really should be avoided in most cases.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison