RE: !important

From: Joel Sanda <joels@ecollege.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:39:34 -0600
To: "'Fitzgerald, Jimmie'" <Jimmie.Fitzgerald@jbosc.ksc.nasa.gov>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
In Microsoft IE Tools | Options | Accessibility. Load up the *.css file and
off you go. The same with Opera and Netscape, just head under preferences.

I've tried this, but it won't work if the folks that wrote the original html
wrote it poorly - you could be applying attributes to html elements that
don't exist.