Bobby Limitatation - Workaround Sought

From: Graham Oliver <graham_oliver@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:54:11 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
This from the Bobby help

<start extract>
Sometimes, the link finding options that are built
into Bobby are not enough to automatically generate a
precise list of files for accessibility analysis. In
this case, you can give Bobby a list of URLs to
analyze. Create a plain text file and enter each URL
on a separate line. Then choose Import a list of URLs
from the File menu (or Ctrl+I) and then select your
file using the file dialog box.
<end extract>

Can anyone recommend a tool that will allow me to
produce a complete list of all the pages in a web
site?

TIA
Graham Oliver

Making on-line information accessible