RE: Unsolicited mails getting addresses from this list?

From: Wayne Myers <wayne.myers@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:23:16 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
> > Anyone else getting unsolicited mails from JMMAW@aol.com?
>
> Yes.  Both under the current address and under the office address I
> used to use.  I didn't have the heart to do a UCE report on
> him to AOL, and he did stop sending to the office when requested.

Me too too, but it's interesting that your request that the mails stop was
honoured. All my requests to stop were ignored, so I have simply set up a
filter to auto-delete those messages.

It's still annoying though.

Wayne

Wayne Myers
Betsie Project
BBC Interactive F&L
http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/betsie/

Disclaimer: please ignore both this and the following unnecessary
disclaimers.

BBC, unless specifically stated.