Re: Off topic/the ultimate alt tag!!!

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 08:26:12 -0400
To: <Paul@ten-20.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Paul.  As a blind person my self one of the small percentage of us
born with blindness, I have learned a lot about collor and its relative
state to other things and the shades and hews and tints that evoke
certain emotional senseations so in that way that a computerized person
might be able to do it, I can relate.  When you get into describing the
descriptions though, things start to become subjective so I'd let the
words stand alone.  You might consider linking to some litterature on
the subject of color and other forms of visual emtional evocation so
that those who wish to read about how they should be reacting to the
words might study up.  I learn from conversation, reading and physics.
I hope this helps.