Re: Is Triple-A possible?

From: Marti <marti@agassa.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 06:21:48 -0500
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@home.com>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
> people who present the realist viewpoint have been chased away or
> asked shut up already.
Nope, I am still here! Just that work got in the way of fun for a bit.
I admit to being a bit confused at this point. Are we supposed to take the
Checkpoints at "face value", or analyze them neatly as Charles did with
11.1?
As for the bit on "qualifications" -
  Isn't the idea here to include diversity? Everyone's opinion has some
value.  I don't think long lists of degrees or customers adds anything
useful to this discussion.
Marti