Is AAA possible?

From: Jamie Mackay <Jamie.Mackay@cultureandheritage.govt.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:44:38 +1300
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi, please let me know if this is an inappropriate post for this forum -
apologies in advance if it is.

I've just spent most of the day trying to make a page (only this page!) AAA
accessible: http://www.nzhistory.net.nz/dnzb_exhibs/sport/index.htm

and I am about to give up on the grounds that I have other things I have to
do and I am starting to get way out of my depth in terms of my knowledge of
CSS.

I was wondering if there is such a thing as an AAA rated site which uses
images and for which the CSS code is viewable? I feel the need for some
'real world' examples...

Thanks
Jamie Mackay

PS If anyone would like to provide constructive criticsm of the page above
(either directly or to the group) I would be most grateful.