Re: Ref: Good Grief! The Highs and Lows of Usability Testing

William--I sent a note back to Harvey indicating the same, but as author of
this piece, I don't control how it is accessed from the site. Since Molly was
copied on both of your messages, maybe we can work toward better
accessibility.

By the way, Kelley is a she. ;-)

William Loughborough wrote:

> At 11:41 AM 12/18/00 -0500, Harvey Bingham wrote:
> >read what Kelley Schmidt has to say."
>
> One of the things Kelley has to say is what is implicitly (tacitly?) said
> by the code he uses to which Harvey Bingham alluded earlier. It is an
> unfortunate that many "accessibility sites" are themselves not good
> exemplars of what they seek. Same here.
>
> --
> Love.
>                  ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE