An experiment with a left hand nav

From: Lynn Alford <lynn.alford@jcu.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:08:44 +1000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Just as an experiment, I decided to try and see if I could use style sheets
to create a collapsing left hand nav.

When you load this page http://www.jcu.edu.au/asd/template/structure1.shtml
with style sheets enabled, you get a left nav.  Turn off or load a user
style sheet and the links should all become a few lines just under the
banner graphic, with the contents of the page underneath.

Don't know if a) everyone has already seen a setup like this or b) if
anyone cares but I was pleased I could get the styles to work this way.

Teaching & Learning Development 	Tel 	(07) 47 81 5525
ACADEMIC SUPPORT DIVISION 	Fax:  	(07) 47 81 4018
James Cook University                   	Email:  imla@jcu.edu.au