RE: Slashdot: How should Govt sites be designed?

Well I'm impressed at the effort that has been made.

One point is that the murky blue picture of Big Ben should be described in
terms of what it shows as well what it does. Also I notice you use banner
adds which only contain the alt-text 'click here' -  interesting point that,
is there a procedure for making banner adds asccessible?

Jamie