RE: HELP!!!! with priority #1.3

My apologies!  I am quite pleased that I was wrong about this important
information being missed!
The term "auditory description" is in that same block of text that Steve
cited:
<http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG/#auditory-description>
The in-line link to the definition first appears in the last paragraph (next
to last sentence) of the "Introduction" section:
<http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG/#Introduction>