RE: paper on usability and accessibility

Hi Jamie,

No need to apologise - I asked for criticism. Your comment is a fair one.
The problem is largely caused because the online version appears in what is
essentially an out of date template. We are redesigning our site at present
(should be testing it with real users in the next 8-10 days or so, which
will be interesting). Our developers are completely overhauling not just the
interface but the entire backend as well, so it's a pretty big job.

The new site will take care of the problem with reading order.

Thanks for your comment though. Did you actually use a screen reader, or
just The Wave - I'm curious because I haven't had any complaints from people
with screen readers. If anyone out there has had any trouble with the site,
please let me know.

You can see the page in question at
http://www.frontend.com/accessibility_paper.html

thanks,