Re: How do I disable JavaScript in IE?

From: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:50:34 -0800
To: "Bailey, Bruce" <Bruce_Bailey@ed.gov>, "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

To disable JavaScript, choose Internet Options from the Tools menu.  Then
choose the Security tab from the resulting dialog.  Choose Internet as the
zone for which you want to change security and then Custom level.  The
options for disabling JavaScript will be near the end of the long list of
options that come up.

Kelly