Re: How do I make JavaScript "pop-up help" accessible?

From: Yuu Morita <yuu@os.rim.or.jp>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:28:17 +0900
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

It is done that TARGET attribute is specified this by the reason because the state will be an intention of help and the display of
the page as pop up (Or, simultaneously with the body because it is likely to be intended if it is preferable that the help page is
displayed) by which the body does not disturb the flow.

Personally, though the act that it tries to examine the composition to become a flow of the site where the help page is not needed
will be taken.