RE: Best tools for accessible design?

From: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <sinarmaya@retemail.es>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:21:20 +0200
To: "Charles F. Munat" <chas@munat.com>, "'Kristi R Schueler/NONFS/USDAFS'" <kschueler@fs.fed.us>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I agree with you, Charles F. Munat, I use HomeSite for years. The program
respects what is made without adding nothing else.

There is another program that I like it a lot, it is respectful, and you can
create buttons for the functions and tags that you wants. It is also free, I
correct, it is "careware"
Their name is Arachnophilia and it can be in:
http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index.html

Regards,
Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
E-mail: coordina@sidar.org <mailto:coordina@sidar.org>