De: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]En
nombre de Charles F. Munat
Enviado el: lunes, 23 de octubre de 2000 20:40
Para: 'Kristi R Schueler/NONFS/USDAFS'; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Asunto: RE: Best tools for accessible design?

I highly recommend Allaire's HomeSite 4.5, possibly combined with Adobe's
Dreamweaver. I use it without Dreamweaver (which is quite expensive), but I
know many good developers who love Dreamweaver.

HomeSite puts the emphasis on hand-coding (while greatly easing the task),
but also offers a WYSIWYG mode. Haven't tried it, but you can download a
30-day trial version from Allaire and try it yourself.

http://www.allaire.com

I've tried many other authoring tools - including HotMetal Pro, FrontPage,
Dreamweaver, PageMill, and more - and I think that HomeSite is head and
shoulders above them all.

Charles F. Munat,
Seattle, Washington