New Address

From: PSINet CS <cynthia.waddell@psinetcs.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:33:58 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello everyone,
A number of you have been trying to contact me.  I have left the City of San
Jose and have gone to PSINet Consulting Solutions to establish their
Accessibility Center of Excellence.  I will now be able to focus 100% of my
time on access to electronic and information technology.  I will continue to
be based in Silicon Valley and I am now a member of the National Committee
for Information Technology Standards (NCITS) V2 IT Access Interfaces
Technical Committee.

Best regards,
Cynthia Waddell

Cynthia D. Waddell