RE: Accessibility, discrimination, and WCAG 2.0

From: Javier Romaņach <jromanac@dial.eunet.es>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 01:23:19 +0200
To: "Paul Davis" <paul@ten-20.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Hello Kynn,

I liked the list of responsabilities. I'm missing the web creation software
manufacturer (if different from browser), probably between points 4 and 5. I
firmly believe that we won't have accesible Internet until the editors are
capable of generating accesible web pages with just one click.

Regards,
Javier

Javier Romaņach
Madrid, Spain