WAI in New Zealand

From: Graham Oliver <graham_oliver@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 03:30:12 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I am currently putting together a submission in
response to the 'New Zealand Disability Strategy
Discussion Document'

www.nzds.govt.nz/nzdsdoc/making_a_world_of_difference.htm

The policy that will result from this discussion will
directly impact the web design policy of New Zealand
government departments and other agencies, and
indirectly the web design policy of the industry here
in New Zealand.

I have got some key information from the 'Comments
Submitted in Response to the 'Notice of Proposed
Rulemaking on Electronic and Information Technology
Accessibility Standards' document

www.w3.org/2000/05/w3cwai-508nprm

However, I would be grateful for any help/advice that
anyone can offer.

TIA
Graham Oliver