Please consider linking to edhelper.com 1,000 Webquests and 6,200 Lessons

From: <webmaster@edhelper.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:34:08 -0400
To: W3C-WAI-IG@W3.ORG
Greetings,

I am the webmaster at edhelper.com.  I came across your site and
would like you to consider adding http://www.edhelper.com on your
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/1999OctDec/0746.html page.

Linking to edhelper.com would be a great addition to your resource.
We currently have over 1,000 Webquests and 6,200 Lesson Plans.
That includes tons of Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, and
many more resources.  Please take a look at http://www.edhelper.com
and I'm sure you will find the resource worthy of your listing :-).

In addition we also list other sites, and would be happy to add
your site.  I will add your site in return for your time.  Just go to:
http://www.edhelper.com/addres.htm and fill out a very small form.

kind regards,
Vickie