Re: text:graphic was: XML? (no, caching)

Tried the site, entered Christopher Columbus, and presented with a choice
of source types, but all provided text only. Not a picture of the dude
anywhere in the choices ...

If the site presented a choice/s to see pictures/portrait, it would be much
more useful to a wider audience than currently.

Yes, collecting the illustrations would be a fair degree of work, but not
any more onerous that collecting all the text entries that are used ...
There are search engines that give you a choice of looking for "images"
under your topic ... It is do-able... Did notice recently that sites that
supply free onine graphics ask that you download them, and upload to your
own site rather than link to their site to display the graphics.

					Anne

Anne L. Pemberton
http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Pav/Academy1
http://www.erols.com/stevepem/Homeschooling