Re: How to convince businesses to be accessible...

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 18:24:26 -0400
To: Anne Pemberton <apembert@crosslink.net>
CC: Dave J Woolley <david.woolley@bts.co.uk>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I think we need to carefully define accessability.  it is no more just a
question of who need what to access in terms of disability.  it is fast
becoming what will the software and hardware will bear and I am here to
tell you that that will decrease drastically over time.  graphics should
get out of the way of information and lower costs for the connection
mean more buying power for those businesses trying to sell to us.
--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://poehlman.clark.net