Re: Is large print Accessibility?

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 15:38:12 -0400
To: Dave J Woolley <david.woolley@bts.co.uk>
CC: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
thanks dave.  I grow more annoyed every day with this strategy of making
it look best in ie.  take for instance the site below which claims to be
blind friendly but wants you to use ie5.01 or higher and take for
instance the comment I saw recently by one page tester who says bobby is
out of date because her pages are accessable but bobby fails them.
is the site I was pointing too here.  I know, I should change the
subject of this message.  while I am on it though, if you pul this site
up in lynx, it is blank because their comment tags are unbalanced I do
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
voice 301-949-7599
end sig.