Physically disabled children camp

From: <TJaskson@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 14:40:31 EDT
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear interest group:

I have a dream of opening a summer camp for the disabled in the mountains of Montana.  This camp will strive to give physically disabled children the confidence they need to complete their dreams.

Currently I am researching to try to define my target market.  I have been unsuccessful so far in finding disabled statistics.  If you have any statistics about the number of disabled children or even the number of these children who go to summer camps it would be a great help to me.

If you could please forward me any information you have or lead me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
I can be reached :
            1. By e-mail-tjaskson@aol.com
            2. by phone (970) 407-0351
            3. by mail 1132 Ponderosa Drive